Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 fast facts


I know most of you won't care, but Anberlin played a live acoustic show at Graywhale CD last week. I took a bunch of photos and video with my phone. It was pretty much sweet.

1. “Gone” By Switchfoot- This song always reminds me of Seth Minnis, Caleb Metzger, Paul Stoeckl , and Charity (Metzger) Johnson. Why? One of you tell me!

2. I’m working on my VERY LAST assignment for this semester tonight. A research project on Uganda. I’m pretty confident I’ll have a straight-A semester. I’m not an over-achiever at all……..

3. I already ordered textbooks for my next two classes- is Understanding Art and Adobe Photoshop really “school”? Bring it on!

4. I am so pleased to have been able to share my overabundance of (nalgene) water bottles with others- now bff Lea Gelman has two for her household! (Speaking of…. I accidentally left my favourite red nalgene at the Roasting Company last Tuesday. I realized halfway out to Stockton, but thanks be to Jes, I had the SLRC Office phone number in my phone. She had my phone while I was in Brazil, and it stayed-even through three more phones! So I called them, they put it behind the counter for me, and I picked it up on Friday. Yay Jes!)

5. I’m procrastinating on this project……

6. I only work Monday and Tuesday, and then am off till January 5th. Hooah!

7.Thanks to God, I am also housitting during that time, so a little income will still be generated.

8. I paid $14.00 for gas last night. That’s a far cry from the $45 I maxed at during the summer. What an odd recession.

9. I interviewed an English man on skype today for a school assignment. It was great fun, and we’ve never even met. Technology is fabulous.

10. Currently I really, really, really miss: Brook Halford, Elizabeth Moore, Rebecca Moore, Shana Simon, Lydia Hong, Julia Blessing, CHARITY, Sarah and Luke Goodrich, Jesse Ambrose, the Smoak family, and definitely not least, Jes La Bleu.

Now I must really attend to that project………Tchaou! Beijos!

4 comments:

CassieU said...

i'm excited for your positiveo outlook on life. you are fabulous. we leave manana...and i couldn't be more excited. LOVE YOU!

Zac and Brook Halford said...

We want an update, we want an update, we want an update..... :) Hey, I really hope you can come and visit. I am really excited to show you around our island. Keep me posted!

Ashley Metzger said...

Brook wants an update!!!!!!! =)

Zac and Brook Halford said...

The Steelers won and he threw some really bad passes, so it was not the best game for him. It sounds like he is going to retire this year too.