Friday, March 13, 2009

to be honest,

there's a LOT going on in my heart and mind lately.
and I don't want to share it with you.
yesterday, I had the worst day since Jan 1.
and I wanted to speak in profanities.
I'm pretty sure I need space.
and more time alone with God.
sometimes I hate blogging, because
it feels like my words are always misunderstood.
so why do I still do it?
this silly little thing, called
"approval of man".
or feeling obliged.
something like that.
so before I say things that don't belong
in this arena,
I'm gone ::

3 comments:

Unknown said...

is "approval of man" similar to fear of man? I think it is, if not the same. thanks for blogging though :D I love you!

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Hang in there...take some time and have God over for some apple tea :)

CassieU said...

thanks for sharing regradless what it is. you are loved!