Sunday, June 07, 2009

frisbee, anyone?

Jake Ulasich is obsessed with ultimate frisbee.

sorry, just had to say it. :)

so more frisbee today. a nice, cool breeze lent itself to our needy bodies. it was good. the last game I felt like i played some stellar frisbee, and that always feels rockin. Mike Parsons thought it was a good time too.

then a jaunt on over to the Moore's to have a cuppa joe (yum!) and watch the onion. heh. funny stuff.

next in line was brewvies, where Leigh and shared a pizza (artichoke hearts!!!) and we all shared some beer. Jacob, Daniel, and Elizabeth remenisced of how they used to do the star trek simulations at the elementary school- haha!

I took Liz home, then got ready to go out with Rebecca. we headed to the W Lounge for some meet and greet of my new friend Alex (Danny Dance, yo.) who gave us some champagne (VIP!) and then we did some dancing and chatting before taking off. I came home to a delicious rain, which brought out the delightful scent of our alfalfa growing in the....lawn. yum.

tomorrow shall be just as jam-packed: church at EFree, then either lunch with some singles there, or lunch with Mike P., then tennis is it's not too wet. next, graduation party for Ryan and a few other ICSers. then Jaron and I are headed to the K2 "Space Between" group, where i hope to run into Nickolai and possibly Rio. and maybe others... then we will go for coffee.

might as well make the most of the jobless state, me thinks. I concur.

1 comment:

CassieU said...

jake is obsessed, but it's better that than some other things me thinks for sure. you are one rocking playa though...and i love how diverse your hang out crowd gets. I was so not feeling well last night. thanks for lending me your legs! We need to get together sometime maybe thurs night?