Thursday, July 16, 2009

::::: it's all rhetorical :::::::

poor Millsap. by the time we match the offer sheet, get rid of Booz, and begin playing again, everyone's gonna basically expect an easy ride to the championship, considering all the hype his name has generated. ha. and we'll be lucky if we make it past the first round, most likely.

and that's my semi-pro prediction. hopefully the fanatical fair-weathers don't massacre him as well, when he doesn't fulfill these high-falutin' expectations.

ohhhhhhhh, SNAP! take THAT for talkin a language you don't speak.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just so glad I have a sister who remembers to use her camera more than I do, so I take advantage of it....

ya all she does is SLEEEEP. still.

I miss you too. tons. I can't wait for the Tetons! get psyched because it's gonna be WILD WILD WILD.

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

No comprendo. :-)=

Ashley Metzger said...

I think as long as he plays, no injuries, no one will blame our failure to make the playoffs on him. I have a master plan. We get the Knicks 1st round pick next year unprotected. We need to have a horrible year this year, get in the lottery, have the Knicks finish about the same. 2 picks in the top 5. Trade Okur and Kirilenko for expiring contracts. Then we have money to net a top free agent, 2 top five picks, Millsap, and Williams as our starting lineup. Imagine that!!! And, no matter what, DO NOT RE-SIGN KYLE KORVER!!!!!!!

Susanna Johnson said...

hahahaha! you need to post on Jazz Bots or email the Trib to tell O'Connor of this great plan!!

CassieU said...

hi, my non social friend....POST at least, if you aren't going to show your beautiful face!!! hehe. translated: i miss you

PRC said...

hey, I went to young adults last week, and you weren't there.