Sunday, January 03, 2010

ringing it in

life's been busy, full, and fun the last few months. I've had the chance to dance a lot, climb, bowl, snowboard, go running with Josiah, and continue to build new friendships and strengthen old ones.

2009 was seriously amazing. a few bumps, but otherwise God has been so faithful and blessed me incredibly. 2010 promises to be a million times better. it's already been fantastic. my unemployment was extended till May 8th because of good grades. I am so encouraged by the progress I see in family relationships, and the forgiveness and grace being shared. God's shown me areas where I need to be challenged, held accountable and grow. that's always good. I'm excited for a last semester in college, before my world changes yet again.

some of the good times...


















bowling night















I finally attacked boarding again! (I'm in the blue, on the right)



















Da group's Christmas Eve photo









Ugly sweater party chicas!








look at me go!

2 comments:

CassieU said...

i have to admit, i only think i recognize one face from your pics..these are your friends from where? that's awesome!!

Susanna Johnson said...

my world.