Friday, August 01, 2008

early morning and my coffee


some lovely trees from Hatley's and my hike, up Deseret Peak


me and my new sister in law, Ashley


I know how to have a good time dancing!













just to let you all know, I drink way too much coffee these days. ever since getting a job promotion to a desk, I've had copious amounts of coffee. daily. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get ulcers sooner than later. but it's just so hard to stay awake when just sitting at a desk all day!

recently when listening to a Relevant Podcast, they were interviewing one of their interns. he told them that when he started working there, he was surprised and kind of disappointed upon finding out that most of the work was just sitting at a desk, staring at a computer. and they all agreed that this is what the real world is like.

I'm not so sure I agree- at least, it doesn't have to be that way. not for everyone.

QUESTION: (imagine that being asked in a Dwight style tone) what do YOU do too much of?

strange, the pictures I randomly picked to use for this post........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

I buy too many books, and don't have time to read them all, so they sit around my room just taking up space. How's that for a weird addiction? I must be a nerd or something. ;-)

CassieU said...

first off...awesome pics!!
second of all...i DID collect DVD's and bought so many that I haven't had time to watch many of them and they are still in the plastic...smiles...i do like to loan them out..just think of me as another video rental place!...
3rd...try to think of something to do with your feet while your sitting..keeps you moving and having fun...just an idea....smiles..stay positive!!

CassieU said...

Question:
which photo on my post were you referring to as ...worthy of your wall of fame?

CassieU said...

next time i'll text. it was last minute...and didn't want to try to organize too much...he did good though...but traffic on the way down ...was stand still at the summit. they were resurfacing the road...45 minutes later we started going more than 2 mph...but overall a wonderful evening..next time that i KNOW of is aug 14th at 350 main...there's a heads up.