Saturday, November 19, 2005

it's over!!

today, I heard Cat Stevens at work. "hard headed woman". it made me think of Luke, and then I thought it would be funny for him to sing that at his and Sarah's wedding. (after, of course, he proposes. if he ever does.....grrr.) then I told Caleb and we laughed. I thought it was funny. then I realized, I didn't think of him in disgust. I didn't even have a mean thought, bad feeling, turned up lip, nothing. nothing!!!! then I realized I could think of him without being critical or unkind. then I realized, it's over!! by the grace of God, I don't have anymore personality differences or any issues with my sister's boyfriend!!!!!! praise God!!! it's been a long time coming, but the feeling afterward is wonderful. I can be myself around him again. and eventually, he and Sarah can feel normal around me again. oh, God, you are so good!!!!

1 comment:

Susanna Johnson said...

thanks....i think that's a good thing?