Friday, November 18, 2005

time after time

Yay for me, I've done it again. I seem to have a knack for repeating things. that may or may not be good for me? I'm not sure which. here's the deal: I tend to get so caught up in my thoughts, so wrapped up in how things are going and what I think about them, sometimes how they make me feel, that I begin to quit talking to people, letting people know how I feel, and I generally don't feel like communicating with anyone. it's not so much that I'm in a bad mood, angry, emotional, or anything bad. but if there's a lot of stuff going on in life, I just want to think. I do, however, often get moody. which, honestly, is how I feel right now. thankfully when I do, I can remind myself its just emotions and they will pass. how I feel right now doesn't necsisarilly dictate anything......real. hahaha. therefore, I'm done with this thought.

winter is coming. are you ready? some things are nice and cozy, like fires, tea, warm blankets, books, running through snow. but being cold at 5:30 AM shivering in the car, or getting soaking wet and frozen trudging through slush, or always having a runny nose is not nice. I shall begin counting down the days till spring.

No comments: