Tuesday, December 08, 2009

crazy dreams!

Last night I dreamt my professor Tim Larson died, so my final was cancelled. But then I was a ceremony of his casket at the University of Utah, and a picture frame fell on his body and he got up, and it wasn't him, it was a much larger man. The guy walked away and I was the only one still in the room to witness it. I was shocked, because Tim is a much smaller man, so I KNEW he wasn’t really dead. Just hidden somewhere. I went out to go talk to someone on the freeway, and parked my car in the middle median. I saw a police office stop to write me a ticket on a yellow sticky note, so I grabbed it off my car and followed him into a little café. He was sitting with four other officers, so I approached them all and said, “you are all on the police force, correct?” they responded with a “yes”, so I proceeded to tell them the situation with my professor, and that they needed to investigate. They did take me seriously, and seemed to know about the picture frame falling onto the body, but they didn’t seem to care as much as I did that it wasn’t the right shaped/sized body. They seemed to think I’d be excited that my final was canceled. Finally I gave up, thanked them and said goodbye and picked up my sticky note ticket. Halfway down the street I realized I left my purse inside the café, so I slipped back in quietly, picked it up and left. Then I went “home” where dad was on a balcony and I was below, looking at trees. I kept trying to tell him something was fishy, but he didn’t seem concerned, either.


And that, is what I dreamt.

3 comments:

CassieU said...

wow, i'd say you are READY to be done for the semester my friend! hope you awoke rested.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious! I wish I had dreams like that!

Unknown said...

my dreams are insane.