Sunday, December 06, 2009

newsflash

I think it's all fake. I don't think it's what God designed it to be. I think we've let ourselves become to ingrown, too comfortable with what the western version says it should be. there has to be more, there needs to be reality. I know it's out there, I see glimpses from other places. there is hope. but there is also still a bubble. a light, fluffy and self-indulged version of what Christ really died to bring.

and I don't think I can handle the facade anymore. it's bad enough to deal with my own selfishness, pride and hypocrisy. I don't want to be involved in a mass setting of it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have hope. I'm not sure I still do for this institution. i heart you! and orphans and widows.

Susanna Johnson said...

I <3 you as well. and am glad that despite all the changes in life, new friends and old, we're still able to "keep it REAL"!! boo-yaa!

may this christmas season be our best yet. bahahahahhaa!

Unknown said...

new friends?? what friends? I'm glad you have some. I just wish for more. or that I could be with my old ones.