Tuesday, December 15, 2009

new

cheerleader!


today Kate and I went to Jack Mormon Coffee. My friend Melissa McGibbon wrote an article in a Utah Sports Guide about coffee, and she mentioned Jack Mormon. I thought we should give it a try, so we walked on over and experienced a "new" coffee shop. It was good.

On the way back, we stopped at an outdoors store and I bought a belay device. Mine had disappeared over the years and I don't want to borrow anymore. Then we went next door to a local and quirky music store to look at violins. I wanted to get some pricing from people other than your typical guitar center. I'm probably going to borrow a friend's and take lessons from another friend. Kate might buy a cello and learn that, then we can trade off and learn the opposite.

I planted some seed paper today. I'm pretty excited, I got it from some classmates who used it in a PR pitch in class. Mine is herbs, so that should be cool.

I took Kate to the Jazz game last night. We baked a bunch of stuff last week.
our food stuff.

So...lots of new stuff. Going country swing dancing in my new cowboy boots tonight. First time with them, I'm hoping they work better than my shoes.

Cheers to new times.

my boots!

No comments: