Friday, April 03, 2009

just.....

I went to the Spring Fling last weekend, and David Askvig and I went around and............nope.

The day after, when I went to the Jazz game with Brook, there was a homeless woman on the sidewalk, and I.............nah.

Bob Brownell and I had a 45 minute conversation about Church last week, and he said.......meh.

David Gerhardt and I went hiking two weeks ago, and tried to get to Lake Blanche, but we couldn't because.............no, not good enough.

Our young adults group is going through a new book for our study, and I'm so excited, because it's....................no, that's not right.

I'm almost done with school, it will last only..............no.

At work on April Fools, I hit myself in the back of the head with a wooden pallet. I went to the Doctor, and................neh.

Next weekend, I'm going camping alone. And I don't care what........................eh.

My life's just not exciting enough to blog about I guess.

6 comments:

CassieU said...

i wanted to know why you couldn't find lake blanche...unless it's the obvious, and theree was too much snow....

Susanna Johnson said...

that's the only thing out of all that you wanted to know? is that because it's the only thing you have an interest in that relates to what I said? hmm.

Unknown said...

I wanted to see if I could finish your thoughts:

I went to the Spring Fling last weekend, and David Askvig and I went around and............did couple patrol.

The day after, when I went to the Jazz game with Brook, there was a homeless woman on the sidewalk, and I.............don't know this one. bought her food??

Bob Brownell and I had a 45 minute conversation about Church last week, and he said.......listen to your heart. haha jk. dunno, you never told me. and I HAVE asked.

David Gerhardt and I went hiking two weeks ago, and tried to get to Lake Blanche, but we couldn't because.............too much snow...
I made it to lake blanche once...that was the time I locked myself out of the car and had to break the window. how far did you get?

Our young adults group is going through a new book for our study, and I'm so excited, because it's....................Jesus for Pres...

I'm almost done with school, it will last only.............what will last? you have 4 more weeks of school and taking a summer break then you have 2 more semesters.

At work on April Fools, I hit myself in the back of the head with a wooden pallet. I went to the Doctor, and................he made your ear bleed.

Next weekend, I'm going camping alone. And I don't care what........................your mother thinks.

Susanna Johnson said...

wow.


wow. you're good. Bob didn't neccesarily tell me to listen to my heart, but Elizabeth did!


And. you were right about it all.


David G. and i made it 2 out of the 3ish miles, but we didn't have snowshoes and I was getting frustrated with falling through the snow. I said we failed; he said it's to be continued.


I didn't know that was where you had to break your window!


oh, and i gave the lady some money and smiled, made eye contact, and said hello. (instead of giving into my fears like usual.)


good work, Chass!!!

Unknown said...

yay!!!! do i get a prize?? like mvs. most valuable sister? haha jk...

Susanna Johnson said...

sure! although, Sarah usually contains the most valuable information. but maybe just as a person, you're most valuable.