Monday, April 27, 2009

so done

the Jazz are done. I'm considering crying, just to get it out of my system. but I'm in the middle of an intelligent debate about the Lakers, Kobe, and the Jazz with a Lakers fan, over another friend's facebook status. hm. maybe I'll wait till I'm done being intelligent and illogical, before I give way to emotion.

yeah, I know. none of you understand my passion and dedication. I don't expect you to. it's odd. and I'm weird. but it's a part of me. so let me have it. people are ok with passionate and dedicated football fans. so I can have my jazz. and eventually eat it, too.

2 comments:

CassieU said...

sorry they lost! some ladies at the school i work at were all "jazzed" about the jazz, they were upset about some guy that said he didn't want to play for the team...and i thought of you while they were chatting, but admittingly, i was clueless about all of it!

Jenni said...

Hey Susanna!!! I just found out that you blog here--I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in forever--I've been really busy with my schoolwork!! :P

How you have you been? I miss you like crazy!!

<3 Jennifer