Saturday, May 16, 2009

and in all things

just enjoying my time here with Jake and Cassie. and the sun, and fresh fruit. and ultimate frisbee with retro headbands. enjoying good relationships, people who love me. enjoying the awe I feel in God's working in life, in our hearts. not exactly looking forward to classes over the summer, and needing to get a job soon to pay rent. but trusting in God's provision as always.

I'm also going over a lot of things in my mind. sometimes I think I get to a place where I'm "past that", but then the same feelings, struggles, or issues come up and I realize it's more of an on-going problem. like, why do I get so down on myself about certain things, when those things are the things I'm actually attempting to avoid? I also understand, however, that because these struggles have become an area where the devil knows I am susceptible, he can get me in it. and without dear friends like Hatley and Cassie and Rebecca, who help me walk through it, I probably would let satan have more of a stronghold. instead, I choose to take every thought captive and submit it to God. praise Him for His faithfulness and power in our lives!


our group

3 comments:

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

Aw. Fun pic...I miss you guys!

CassieU said...

your arm looks disconnected to your shoulder...out of socket...weird, but an awesome pic!..we all look so ...animated..smiles.

CassieU said...

da