Monday, May 25, 2009

a very memorable memorial weekend.

Cassie, Jake, Michael and I went hiking up Ben Lomond over the weekend. We meant to stay over two nights, but got rained out. I have never been on a more cold and wet camping trip in my life. But the hike down in the rain was so worth it-green, wonderful aroma, and so fresh. it turns out my friend Daniel Miller, and his dad Carl, hiked right by us (Cassie saw them when she was getting ready to go pee outside. :) ) and they saw us camping there, and then found one of our water bottle Cas had dropped, and left it for us on Michael's truck. I'm pretty sure Utah is too small for me- I keep running into people I know, everywhere I go. It's like a small town. Except just, small state. Meh.

Jake and I like string cheese. a lot.


she looks so cute!



cooking.




*******

I feel jaded. and frustrated. and I really want to be alone for a good long time. I'm pretty sure I need more of Jesus.

que legal!

4 comments:

Zac and Brook Halford said...

Some good time alone is always good...I hate it, but I know that you thrive off of your recoup time. I hope that everything goes well for you and that you take a time-out.

Snivellusly Ozalan said...

Fun. I wanna go camping.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CassieU said...

i love you.